Saturday, October 11, 2008

Day of the gun


Yeah, yeah I know... its wanna-be manly, its stupid, its without any sense, its American...
BUT its also tremendous FUN :-)!!!!
The clever ones already know what I am talking about, the not so clever ones... guys, just stop reading my blog and change over to Faby Baby's (hehehe)...
Yes, OF COURSE I am talking about going to a shooting range, picking up a good old Steyr and a Heckler & Koch handgun and shoot the shit out of target person pictures - wahoooooo, America, the land of the free, brave and well-armed - here we go!!!!
By the way a little anecdote on lovely Faby Baby - when asked which type of target picture he wanted he instantly answered with bloodlust in his voice "I WANT THE BLACK GUY!!!".
And people say that its ME (!!) who makes slightly non-PC jokes... guys, I was scared then!!!
Well, after I saw him shooting I wasnt that scared any more;-)...
That was it then more or less for yesterday, lots of driving, a cosy motel for the night and a good long sleep (well, ask Faby Baby about that... but dont tell me I didnt warn you about that...)... yeah, living the good life!!!!

2 comments:

Jess Blijkers said...

Gun AND beard... scary...
oh well, when in Rome!

Bernhard said...

Oh man, one week in the wild west and then that...
i can already see the tabloid headlines in austria: "crazy mossad agent killed jörg haider"

for later "use" (=feeding my bank account)i´ll copy that pic.