Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Days of madness

Yes, we are in Vegas... VEGAS BABY VEGAS - wahooooooooo!!!! And I am sitting here with a slight hangover and have 20mins to write a clever posting about Sin City... what shall I say... this city IS pure madness... the Strip is kind of unbelievable... completely surreal... everywhere Casinos that are ridicously huge and trashy... you have pyramids, Roman temples, Venetican palaces, fairy tale castles, pirate ships... and did I mention that everything is f***ing HUGE!?! And there is this huge (of course) Stratosphere tower where yesterday I conquered my fear of heights... by doing these ridicolous rides on the top of the 350metres whatever tower right over the Strip... words cannot convey that... well, at least I didnt scream like a little girl as was Faby Baby next to me (hehehe)... okay, admittedly, I was frozen out of fear... you know rollercoasters and these rides where you are pushed 50metres up in the air with incredible speed and then down again? Well, do THAT on the top of Stratosphere tower and you know how we felt (before and afterwards..)... Afterwards we HAD to go gambling (side note - when you gamble here you get free booze... I guess the clever ones already know where that leads to...)... where I lost 30bucks at the roulette (of course not my fault... my strategy was flawless... but in the 15mins it took to evaporate my 30bucks there was 3 times ZERO coming up on that f***ing table!!! SHIT!!!)... Consequently we had to drink on... as a sideproduct we produced - in close cooperation with Mr Jim [Beam - for the innocent] -our amazing birthday present for Chrisitiano... wahooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! My brother - when you get it, always remember that we actually LOVE you (hehehe)... Alrighty, tonight we are going to see a VERY classy show called Crazy Girls that should be appropriately fitting the roadtrip experience (it was voted the best topless show in Vegas - right on!!)... Have a good day and see you later boys and girls!!! P.S.: Yes Christiano - we LOVE you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

No comments: