Monday, October 6, 2008

Second post - wahooooooo!!!!!


Alrighty, I am sitting here in an incredibly luxurious motel room with two kingsize doublebeds, a bottle of Jim Beam and two pumpkins which we still have to carve into - and feeling pretty good.
Our first roadtrip day after the San Francisco sissy citytrip session was appropriately successful. Which in the first place means that we didnt wreck the car or drove over any children/old ladies/little puppets (although thats still on the list!!). Additionally we saw the biggest pumpkins in the world, tested the quality of some of the donated CDs (yes - they are great... DONT STOP ME NOW;-)...) and landed in a classy golf-playing coast village whose name I unfortunately already forgot (yes, I am still in there).
And here we were having a traditional - tataaaaaaaaaaaaa - English (!!) dinner with fish and chips, Guinness and marvelous Magners cider (ja ja... sissy beer... shut up!!).
So far so good... the mood is still great, I didnt yet find a reason to beat the shit out of the little German (although he is bitching about my smoking breaks - well, the smokers are just cooler, get over it - hehehe) and tomorrow we will drive a lot and bless some kind of beach with the pleasure of sustaining our luxurious bodies...
Alrighty, now I will have some more good-night sips from Mr Jim, sing a cosy sleeping-in song for little Fabs and write one or the other postcard (one of these three things is a lie...)...
Keep it up in funny Europe and check back if you want to know how that all continues...

1 comment:

InĂªs said...

I see that you had fun on the parade. At first it seemed like the girl was holding a whip and I thought, "Christoph had to cross the atlantic ocean to find the girl of his dreams!", but then I clicked on the pic and noticed it was something else (a cane?). Although you could easily get beaten up with that thing, the whip would have been much cooler, no? :P
Post more pictures, otherwise I'll only make comments on Fabian's blog!!
Hope you are having loads of fun!