Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Day of betrayal

Lads and ladies, it is already the next day and I am still in a condition of serious shock.
He has betrayed me. Faby Baby has betrayed me!!!
It happened yesterday in the morning. Innocently and good-natured as I am I am going for a shower. And what do I see when I come back?
I dont know, but something broke inside my heart. And I fear it will never heal again...
He shaved!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The little bastard shaved in front of me!!!! And he was laughing!!!!
He broke the eternal pact of the road - not to shave for the length of the ultimate roadtrip, sworn in honor and trust...
Now I am alone on this roadtrip. Alone with my beard (that makes me look every day more like a homeless punk than before...) and bound together in the car with this untrustful piece of cow****!!!!
Well, this will have consequences... besides losing now even the poor remnants of his dignity and pride I also insisted of staying the night in Santa Barbara in a motel full of Origami (no joke... hundreds of Origami are hanging from the ceiling... take this, lowlife!!! [for the uninitiated - Faby Baby is a person whose calmness can only be rocked by very few aspects in life... one of them Origami - hehehe!!), but my just course of retaliation will continue...
Stay tuned for more...

3 comments:

Veronica said...

As a Knoght of the Light, i do not normally engage in revenge, but in this case, I fully support and sanction ALL REVENGE tactics, including paper animals!!! I am shocked and appauled at his behaviour, we will be in touch with possible helpful special revenge actions in due course. keep the Faith! Down with Faby Baby, up Crispy!!

Jess Blijkers said...

It would seem that the Sissy is not the one drinking Sissy beer...
what shame faby, the reward was amazing!
and actually you don't even deserve an insult!
Go Chrispy, hair on your face, and people on your side!

Christoph said...

Thanks for the support - and hell yes... the revenge will be bloody!!!