Sunday, October 5, 2008

WELCOME!!!


Ja hey boys and girls!!!
This my first entry in this blog of mine on the roadtrip of the century - wahooooooo!!! Yeah, I know, its already day 3 of the trip but we had some... ah... technical issues to evercome first... and time is running short (especially when you are in San Francisco and want to see everything from Alcatraz, over the hippie street to the biggest gay quarter I have ever seen...)... so yeah, but in the coming two weeks I definitely want to raise the pace of blogging a little bit.
Besides this funny blog we are already making tons of pictures and videos... dont know yet how much of that we can actually post as the uploading is always a huge pain in the ass but at least text-wise I will keep you up-to-date and the other stuff I can show to you later on (besides - little Fabian in his German way [was a must;-)] is already going berserk and putting videos and pictures on his blog as far as I get that... I am more going down the... ah... relaxed route here - hehehe).
Alrighty, before I am going to bed now for being fresh for driving our Limousine tomorrow a short status update:
It is very cool at the moment. We kind of adapted to the States after these first 3 days and now gearing up to get to the real stuff after cosy city sightseeing here in San Francisco - meaning driving the car, pulling an "easy-rider", sleeping in dodgy cockroach-infested Motels, challenging drunk Truckers on the pool table, racing against the highway police and getting hammered in style in cheap strip clubs/biker bars/etc...
Yeah, so far the plan... over the coming days I will enlighten you with its execution...
See you soon and have fun!!!
P.S.: Yes, I added that picture... from now on every day such a Chrispy meets James Dean picture - right on!!!

No comments: