Oh yeah, you read it right!!!
Today we cruised over the real, the one and only route 66!!! And after making an amazing photo session and video (which may be posted in the future) we drove on and suddenly Faby Baby made me stop, jumped out of the car like a maniac (well, he is doing that and other non-postable stuff regularly so I wasnt exactly worried), went to the trunk and came back with a lovely little package!!!!
Wahooooooo - I like presents anyway so that would have already been cool (even if there had been a cooking book in there or something in that vein...) but wait...
Yeah, there was a CD in it, handmade by the Cottage girls and stuffed up with AMAZING songs (yes, songs that I find amazing - no stupid comments now!!!)... BAYWATCH, ACE OF BASE, KUNG FU FIGHTING, ABBA, MICHAEL JACKSON and so on and so on... the elite of pop put together on one disc!!!!! HUGE THANKS GIRLS, that may be worth some further supplies of Mozart balls;-)...
Yeah, what shall I add... cruising over Route 66 with the Baywatch song thundering out of the boxes, no other car on the road and Faby Baby squeezing out screams of panic and disgust next to me while being forced to listen... what can you whish else for?!?
Heaven came to earth today - and of course I am not a bit surprised that it came in the form of good old Mitch...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aaaahhhhh... yeah... of course... (you DO know that we are in Vegas right now and gambling?! Not very successfully gambling I might add?!?)...
Post a Comment