Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Day of hangover

Yeah - first long and booze-infested club night yesterday night in sunny San Diego... in a bar called "Whiskey girl" which more or less already says everything what you need and ever want to know about this extravagant event location;-)... It all ended up in the party room of our hostel with the already mentioned bottle of Jim Beam and crescended (does this word exist?? well, who cares...) into a slightly pretentious headache this morning... but it was all good and tonight it continues in a pub crawl... Faby Baby is already very excited... ja ja... Simone, Simone from Nottingham... hehehe (am I allowed to post stuff like that here??? hmmm, let me think.... hell yes, it is MY blog, my kingdom - muahahahahaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!)..
Besides that yesterday evening was characterised by shitty cider that doesnt deserve that name and the shittiest (GAYEST - sorry, I know... but... my blog, my kingdom, you know the deal...) cocktail I ever had to down in my life... and a Jagerbomb - which is a terrible, terrible mutation of my beloved Jagermeister - what a sin!!!
Alrighty, I wont molester you now with further useless whining about the desperate drinks-situation (I WANT MY MAGNERS OR MY STRONGBOW, AND I WANT IT NOW - I HATE THAT HERE!!!) and have a look for Faby Baby who rightfully suffered this morning a lot (see post below - bastard!!) - hehehe...

No comments: